Utilidata®, Inc is a fast-growing, best-in-breed software provider that is pioneering groundbreaking technologies to modernize electric distribution grid. Our vision for a responsive, resilient, and real-time grid, powered by insights from the edge, drives our ambition to create software and applications that will enable a cleaner, more sustainable energy future.
We are looking for a full-stack Software Engineer who is familiar with Agile software engineering practices and tools, passionate about the development and delivery of quality software, and is capable and enthusiastic about working with product owners, designers, engineers, and testers. This fast-paced development team is working on the company’s next-generation platform: visualization, simulation, and optimization of electricity distribution to the edge of the grid.
- Work closely with our designers and product owners to manifest evolving requirements into a working application.
- Develop appropriate unit tests, adhere to coding standards and best practices, and implement a cohesive end product.
- BA/BS in computer science, engineering, or related field.
- 2 years or more previous experience in software development and a basic understanding of Java, C/C++, Python, and related technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly integrate new programming skills and tools
- MA/MS in computer science, engineering, or related field.
- Experience with control systems applications (e.g. industrial processes, manufacturing, commercial buildings, SCADA).
- Safe, tolerant, informal work environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Commitment to employee autonomy and flexibility
- Unlimited paid time off
- Family-friendly policies
Utilidata embraces diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.